Not all smiles grow in straight. In many cases, teeth erupt above the gum line in a crooked pattern that can mar the appearance of your smile and even affect your oral health. These bad bites are referred to as malocclusions.
Take your oral health care to new heights with malocclusion treatments. For more information about malocclusion, see below:
– Misplaced midlines: The upper and lower incisors do not line up with the direct center of each other.
– Rotation malocclusions: Teeth are positioned out of alignment.
– Transposition malocclusions: Teeth erupt above the gum line in the wrong location.
– Overbites: The upper and lower incisors do not line up and the top sticks out.
– Spacing malocclusions: Irregular spaces and gaps between teeth.
– Underbites: The upper and lower incisors do not line up and the bottom ones stick out.
– Open bites: The upper and lower incisors do not line up when you bite down.
No matter the malocclusion treatment you desire, Dr. Muhammad Abey and our team at Wayne Family Orthodontics are here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Wayne, New Jersey, please contact us at 973-341-3180 to speak with a member of our team. Come in and become a success story with a healthier smile today.